We are looking for talented interns starting January/February 2017
Kickstart your career - Grab an internship at Autouncle
We can offer you an internship in a highly ambitious, committed, and international team with offices in the center of Aarhus.
We are looking for bright students from the following programs:
- Multimedia Design
- Marketing Management
- Software Developer
- Digital Concept Development
- Sales and marketing
Who are you?
You are the right candidate if you have:
- A learning mindset
- “OK why not - let me try”-approach
- Ability to learn super fast
- Has a history of working hard
- Dependability - will find a way to get it done
- Good at asking questions / seeking answers
- Great references or can showcase previous work
What will you work on during the internship?
The task will be depended on your education, background and interests and could be to:
- Develop and implement features for website or native apps
- Conduct interviews with customers and users
- Make mockups and designs to show to customers / users
- Manage smaller projects on your own
- Develop PR / marketing material
- Develop and execute Social Media strategies
What can we offer to you?
Being part of the Autouncle team you will get:
- Great colleagues
- Challenging tasks and unique chance to grow
- Learn what it is like to be part of an international startup with traction
- Feedback that we will help you grow your skills and personality
- Great experience and skills for your CV
How to apply?
Send a short motivational letter and CV to [email protected] if you have questions you are welcome to call CEO Johan Frederik Schjødt at 20 33 17 94.
What is AutoUncle?
Our vision is to make the used car market transparent for users and used car dealers. With our revolutionary search engine, which collects and evaluate used cars, AutoUncle is setting a new standard on the used-car market in 10 European countries. The result is that it is easier for consumers and car dealers to make a good deal. We want to help the modern car dealer to get most out of the new opportunities the internet and the increased transparency, on the used car market, brings.