We are looking for an ambitious student who is native in Italian interested in a part-time job in Aarhus starting immediately.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Keeping our current customers happy (car dealers)
- Getting in touch with inbound sales leads via phone and email
- Onboarding new dealers: from contract to product activation
- Translating marketing and sales material to Italian
What do we expect from you?
- Studying for a business degree (eg Marketing, Sales)
- Previous work experience in sales and marketing
- Confident to approach and engage with customers on the phone
- Excellent business writing skills
- Professionalism under all circumstances
- Having a friendly and helpful approach
- Knowledge of the Italian car industry/market is an advantage
Who are you?
You are the right candidate if you have:
- A learning mindset
- “OK why not - let me try”-approach
- Ability to learn super fast
- Has a history of working hard
- Dependability - will find a way to get it done
- Good at asking questions / seeking answers
What can we offer to you?
Being part of the AutoUncle team you will get:
- Great colleagues
- Challenging tasks and unique chance to grow
- Learn what it is like to be part of an international startup with traction
- Feedback that we will help you grow your skills and personality
- Great experience and skills for your CV
How to apply?
Send a short motivational letter and CV to [email protected]
What is AutoUncle?
Our vision is to make the used car market transparent for users and used car dealers. With our revolutionary search engine, which collects and evaluate used cars, AutoUncle is setting a new standard on the used-car market in 10 European countries. The result is that it is easier for consumers and car dealers to make a good deal. We want to help the modern car dealer to get most out of the new opportunities the internet and the increased transparency, on the used car market, brings.